Our effort to make our customers satisfied is untiring. But regardless of what we provide, you may not be satisfied as a customer. Having that in mind, we offer refunds on some conditions. Our refund policy is as follows.
Cases we offer a refund
- If the product you purchased is completely non-functional.
- If we fail to respond to your support post in 48 hours (business days only).
- If the main product description does not match what it actually offers.
Cases we don’t offer any refund
- You have changed your mind about an item.
- It has already been 30 days of the purchase of the plugin or child theme.
- No refund in case of script conflict with 3rd parties application.
- You bought an item by mistake and the product(s) was sent/already downloaded by you.
DiviPeople reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.