Our refund policy is documented and outlines the rules for getting refunds for purchased plugins. Our refund policy details the eligibility requirements for refunds, the refund timeframe, and the return process.
Our Refund Policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund. Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You can not claim a refund for the auto-renewal.
- You can not claim a refund if you renew the old purchase of any plugins. And in this scenario, no refunds will be granted.
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the product properly or get the product to perform its essential functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes, or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
By purchasing product(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions.